- Added a Contributed Disk Images
page, cataloging some disk images from other LRP users.
- Added a new mirror thanks to Mike Branco.
- Updated the Hard Disk, Zip
Disk, and Serial
HOWTO's, and migrated them to the GNU General Public License.
- Added the sort command to the utilities
page. Added nmap package.
- Added a search
function. Currently this site and my lrp.c0wz.com:81 mirror are indexed.
- I made a major change to the navigation bars, and converted them all to
text. This means they load instantly with the page, much faster than
before. They don't look quite as nice, but I think the speed
improvement is worth it. There is still a little picture of tux
holding a router, and a graphical title bar on each page.
- Changed the default mime-type to application/octet-stream, which will
hopefully make downloading of modules and utility programs easier. The
updated version of thttpd I am running is
also available. I also updated the IPSec
- Added LRP-CD page, and updated some
- Updates to the weblet package and
webpage. Added pdf wiring diagram to LCDProc
page. Added EigerStein2
BETA page, and updated dhcpd and dhclient
- Added mawk command to utilities
page. Added IPSec-1.5 package.
- Added weblet, a shell-script web server and some CGI pages that let you do useful things like read your log files
and check system status.
- Added thttpd with mime-type dat=application/x-ns-proxy-autoconfig.
Added sniffit page
- Added Floppy-Disk backup script and fdformat command to utilities
- Updated the contribution page
- Added Eiger kernel & modules with IPSec masquerade
- Added 386 compiled version of the Eiger kernel & modules for folks
running 386 & 486SX CPU's without FPU's
- Added fa311.o module for Eiger kernel
- Added some more programs to the utilities
page. I've been swamped in work, and fighting problems with my web
server (which has way too much traffic for my measly 128K uplink), so there
hasn't been a lot going on lately. Look for a lot more stuff soon, as
I'm taking some time off to do LRP things...
- Added LCDProc page
- Added 'new-new' dhclient bug info...new dhclient and disk images should be